Ocean Beige – Glossy
Beauty and unmatched durability plus the best stone graphics in the industry come together in this stone look porcelain tile collection. Inspired by limestone, travertine, and fine-veined stones, this collection offers definitive charm. It has a versatile Stone look with a gloss finish.
The tiles are made of porcelain, a durable material renowned for its durability and classy aesthetic.
Suitable for use with underfloor heating provided the correct substrate preparation and a suitable flexible cement based tile adhesive and grouts are used.
|Characterstics||Wall & Floor Tiles||Method of Testing|
|International Standard ISO 13006 Bla/EN 14411||Leporce Value|
|Deviation in Length||+/- 0.6%||+/- 0.3%||ISO 10545 Pt 2|
|Deviation in Thickness||+/- 5%||+/- 2%||ISO 10545 Pt 2|
|Straightness of Sides||+/- 0.5%||+/- 0.1%||ISO 10545 Pt 2|
|Rectangularity||+/- 0.6%||+/- 0.1%||ISO 10545 Pt 2|
|Surface Flatness||+/- 0.5%||+/- 0.15%||ISO 10545 Pt 2|
|Glossiness||As per Manufacturer||Min. 80% Reflaction||Glassometer|
|Colour Resistance||No Damage||No Damage||DIN 51094|
|Water Absorbtion||< 0.5%||< 0.05%||ISO 10545 Pt 3|
|MASSIVE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES|
|Breaking strength||1300 N||2800 N||ISO 10545 Pt 4|
|Flexural Strength||> 35N/ sq. mm||> 46N/ sq. mm||ISO 10545 Pt 4|
|THERMO HYGROMETRIC PROPERTIES|
|Frost Resistance||Frost Proof||Frost Proof||ISO 10545 Pt 12|
|Thermal Shock Resistance||No Damage||No Damage||ISO 10545 Pt 9|
|Moisture Expansion||NIL||NIL||ISO 10545 Pt 10|
|Crazing resistance||As per Manufacturer||Min. 10 Cycle||ISO 10545 Pt 11|
|SURFACE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES|
|Mohs Hardness||> 6||> 6||EN 101|
|Resistance to Surface Abrasion (For tiles intended for Floor use)||Abrasion Class shall be specified by Manufacturer||PEI Class 3-5||ISO 10545 Pt 7 IS 13630-11|
|Chemical Resistance||No Damage||No Damage||ISO 10545 Pt 13|
|Stain Resistance||Resistance||Resistance||ISO 10545 Pt 14|
|Slip / Skid Resistance (Friction co-efficient)||As per Manufacturer||>0.4||ISO 10545 Pt 17|
|Fire Resistance||As per Manufacturer||Fireproof||N.A|
|Lead and Cafmium given off by tiles||As per Manufacturer||Does not yield Pb & Cd||ISO 10545 Pt 15|
In some cases, polished porcelain will have a transit wax on the tile surface to prevent scratching during transportation. This transit will need to be removed using Fila Deterdek Pro before grouting.
Once tiles have been fitted all residues must be removed from the surface of the tile, it is important to use the correct cleaner for this.
Initial Clean (Within 30 minutes of grouting)
For removal of cementitious residues within 10-30 minutes of grouting use Instant Grout Remover.
Directions for use: After grouting, wait approximately 10-30 minutes (see manufacturer’s instructions) until grout has thickened and become opaque. Carry out an initial clean of the tile surface with a damp sponge. Working in small areas of 1m², spray Instant Remover evenly over the surface and leave for 2 minutes. Clean using a damp sponge.
Initial Clean (After 30 minutes of grouting)
For washing after laying and for end-of-work cleaning: wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use Fila Deterdek Pro diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush. Remove any residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner and rinse with abundant water.
A second application maybe necessary to remove any existing residue
This product should not be used neat as the dilution with water activates the ingredients of the cleaner. Always perform a test in a small portion of the surface to verify the acid resistance of the surface.
For removal of epoxy residues use Fila Tile & Stone Stain Remover (SR95).
Directions for use: Apply Fila Tile & Stone Stain Remover undiluted to the surface of the tiles. Leave to act for 20 minutes then using an abrasive sponge work the solution over the surface. Clean up the residue and rinse with plenty of clean water.
Do not use on polished Natural Stone, Wood, Acrylic or Plastic surfaces.
It is important to regularly maintain the surface of your tiles to prevent the build-up of deposits, to do this use our pH neutral Fila Cleaner Pro.
Directions for use:
Dilute Fila Cleaner Pro at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions. Remove any residues using a liquid vacuum cleaner or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.
To remove any rust from porcelain tile use Fila rust stain remover.
Directions for use: It is ready to use. Apply completely covering the stain with the product. Leave to act for about 15 minutes. The product’s colour will change to deep purple as it reacts with the rust. Once the indicated time has elapsed, remove the residue and rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water, then leave to dry. Repeat the application if necessary.
Acidic or highly alkaline cleaners are NOT recommended for the regular maintenance of this tile.
STANDARD KERBSIDE DELIVERY
- Free of charge on orders of £300 or more. If your order is under £300 and under 20kg in weight, you’ll be charged a £8 delivery fee. Orders under £300 and over 20kg in weight will be charged a £20 delivery fee. Postcode restrictions apply, charges and lead times may vary.
- Direct kerbside delivery on your chosen delivery date which you can select at the checkout. Orders to difficult to reach postcodes will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive a dispatch confirmation email.
- If your property has restricted access, please let us know in the comments box at the point of placing your order.
- Orders will not be unpacked or carried indoors by the courier.
- Please ensure someone is in to receive your delivery.
- You can return any resell-able products to us within 30 days for a full refund (excluding delivery charges).
- Only full boxes of the same tiles will be refunded, or individual tiles with an RRP of £10+ each.
- You must send the return request through email along with a receipt as proof of purchase and a refund will be made via the original method of payment. Return transportation charges applies as £40 per return.
- Leporce reserves reserve the right not to refund if the products are deemed as not being in a resell-able condition, if there is no proof of purchase, or if the products are returned after the 30 day period.
- We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days.